Christy Sports- Beaver Creek
Christy Sports in Beaver Creek is located just inside the Beaver Creek Lodge.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Christy Sports in Beaver Creek is convenient to those staying at Beaver Creek Lodge who are seeking Beaver Creek ski rentals and snowboard rentals, and is accessible to anyone at the resort. The team at Christy Sports Beaver Creek is like one big family utilizing their knowledge to help get you geared up to hit the slopes.
What Customers Are Saying:
“I had a great experience from beginning to end with my ski equipment rental from Christy Sports at Beaver Creek Ski Area, which is conveniently located inside the Beaver Creek Lodge.” –Nancy H.
“One of the best ski rental experiences I've had.” –Doug B.
“Whenever I'm in Beaver Creek it is the only place I go. Best prices and best service bar none.” –Austin R.
Store Manager: Hans Herner
About Beaver Creek’s Fearless Leader: Hans is a Colorado native born and raised in Vail. After jumping around from Steamboat, Denver, Summit County, and Lake Tahoe, Hans returned to the Vail Valley to run the Beaver Creek Christy Sports. Hans was involved in ski racing from a young age, competing at college and FIS level, and has worked for Christy Sports since 1997.
Best Restaurants Near Beaver Creek:
- Golden Eagle Inn for the best food and service in Beaver Creek.
- Juniper in Edwards for a low key environment and amazing food.
- Almresi in Vail for a rustic mountain cottage with the best European food.
Places to Stay Near Beaver Creek:
- Beaver Creek Lodge- Perfect location for all your Beaver Creek needs.
- Westin Riverfront- Beautiful property in the heart of Avon.
- Sonnenalp- European feels with the Vail touch.
Favorite Outdoor Activities Near Beaver Creek:
- Skiing, of course.
- Live Music.