Christy Sports- Cherry Creek
Christy Sports in Cherry Creek is located 2 blocks west of Cherry Creek Mall, kitty corner to Whole Foods.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Our Cherry Creek Christy Sports is a conveniently located stop for many guests living in and around the downtown area to pick up snowboard and ski rentals in Denver. They take the time to get their guests sized correctly and into the right gear. The team is hitting the slopes on their days off just like the customers and want them to enjoy every second on the hill as much as they do.
What Customers Are Saying:
“It was my first trip to the Cherry Creek location, but it will not be the last. For anyone new to the Denver area, or a long-term local, make this your go-to shop for the ski season!” –Carla F.
“Had an excellent experience picking up my rented ski gear for the season. Great customer service!” –Brittany S.
“Affordable ski rentals at a fraction of what you'd pay at the ski area.”–David T.
Store Manager: Jenna Kardoes
- About Cherry Creek’s Fearless Leader: Jenna was born in Arvada, Colorado. After spending some time in Austin, Texas, she realized Colorado was where she ultimately wanted to be. She lives in Golden and started working for Christy Sports at our Denver West store in 2007. After moving back and forth between Summit County and the Front Range, she took over managing the Cherry Creek location in 2017 and loves it.
Best Restaurants in Denver:
- Farm House at Breckenridge Brewery for a hard-to-beat atmosphere.
- The No Name for a favorite lunch spot.
- Roberts Italian Deli for delicious pizza.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Colorado:
- Snowboarding at least twice per week during the winter.
- Cheering on the Rockies at Coors Field.
- Enjoying live music at Red Rocks.
Places to Stay in Cherry Creek:
- Inn at Cherry Creek for an affordable choice.
- JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek for a more high-end spot.
- Holiday Inn Denver-Cherry Creek.