Christy Sports- Crested Butte
Christy Sports Crested Butte is located in the village in Mountaineer’s Square, just a hop skip and a jump from the Mountain Express drop-off.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
The team at Christy Sports in Crested Butte truly takes the time to get to know their guests and ensure they feel more like friends and family than customers. The team sees many of the same faces winter after winter due to their outstanding customer service and knowledge of snowboard rentals and ski rentals in Crested Butte. The management and staff genuinely want to get to know their guests and provide them with a very friendly and unintimidating shop to call home on their CB winter vacation.
What Customers Are Saying:
“This is a great place to buy or rent equipment. The manager, Adam, is particularly helpful and very knowledgeable.” –Dee K.
“They do store skis and have lockers if you want to use that service but at the end of the day it’s the staff that makes this shop the only place that I would rent at Crested Butte!” –Martha M.
“Super helpful and friendly staff! Their store is also in prime location for pickup/dropoff! Definitely using Christy Sports on our next trip to Crested Butte!”– Allan P.
Store Manager: Adam Olmstead
About Crested Butte’s Fearless Leader: Adam was originally born in Salt Lake City, Utah, and relocated to Crested Butte in 1995. Adam began working at our Park Meadows location in Denver in 2002 before transferring to the Crested Butte Christy Sports in 1995.
Best Restaurants in Crested Butte:
- Soup Con - If you are looking to splurge on that special occasion, this will undoubtedly be one of the greatest meals and best service you’ve ever experienced.
- Ryce Asian Bistro - Awesome for families, my kids love this place! Great food, big portions and nice atmosphere….can’t go wrong!
- Lil’s Land and Sea - I’m a sushi junkie and this is the spot to get a fix. They also have other delicious menu items if you are not a fan of sushi. Great spot!
Places to Stay in Crested Butte:
- The Lodge at Mountaineer Square – Great slope side lodging at the base area. Convenient to the transit center and base area amenities.
- Nordic Inn – Small, Cozy Inn a short walk from the base area. Super nice inn keepers.
- Great Crested Butte Lodging.com - Great website for booking lodging around the upper valley. These folks will take great care of you.
- Iron Horse Property Management – High end private home rental with all the bells and whistles!
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Crested Butte:
- Mountain biking on all of the amazing trails in the area.
- Being outdoors with family.
- Skiing and snowboarding.