Christy Sports Deer Valley
Christy Sports in Deer Valley is located at the mid-mountain base of the Sterling Life in Silver Lake Village Christy Sports- Deer Valley
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
The Deer Valley store employs an exceptional, customer focused staff. Located in the heart of Deer Valley in Silver Lake Village, just steps from the slopes, they carry an amazing assortment of both technical ski wear and fashion. Their boot fitting and hard goods staff is fantastic. Their soft goods staff will get you the latest in warm and functional gear. Their rental shop has the best variety of Deer Valley ski rentals and snowboard rentals in town.
What Customers Are Saying:
“Great equipment and service. Couldn't have been easier to book, pick-up and return.” –Matt K.
I don't have to worry about where I get my equipment in the future as I found the small shop feel at a big resort.” –Bill S.
“Rented skis and bought boots
Store Manager: Dawn Holz
About Deer Valley’s Fearless Leader: Dawn grew up in New Jersey before heading west to Utah to ski and enjoy the outdoors. She has lived in the great state of Utah since 1993 and currently resides in Salt Lake City. Dawn started working for Christy Sports part time in 2002 and worked her way up to assistant store manager in 2006. She loves spending time with her family, which includes her husband, dog, and cat.
Best Restaurants in Deer Valley:
- Vinto for well-priced delicious Italian fare.
- Riverhorse has a great reputation for their excellent food.
- Goldnier Hirsh is located steps from the Christy Sports store and has great food, a wonderful atmosphere, and excellent service.
Places to Stay in Deer Valley:
- Goldnier Hirsh for a beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of Silver Lake.
- Stein Erickson Lodge for ski in ski out 5 star accommodations in the heart of Silver Lake.
- Montage for a location between Empire and Lady Morgan lifts, ski in ski out. Great restaurants, and family friendly. Even has a bowling alley.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Deer Valley:
- Winter skiing.
- Riding cruiser bikes around town during summer.
- Restaurant patio dining.