Christy Sports- Park Meadows
Our Park Meadows Christy Sports is located just north of Park Meadows Mall in Englewood.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Christy Sports Park Meadows offers some of the best Front Range ski rentals and snowboard rentals. The team recently opened a brand new store just west of their original location in the Park Meadows area, increasing both their size and the ability to offer more product and service. They have a great, experienced staff that is passionate about what they do every day. Their goal is to help the guest have as much fun on the hill as possible.
What Customers Are Saying:
“We can't recommend this place enough. We will be back every year, it’s become a family tradition.” –Brian C.
“Wish I could give 100 stars!! This place is simply awesome and the staff is second to none.” –Bob K.
“It is an absolute pleasure to rent at this location. We will definitely be back.”– Kelli S.
Store Manager: Bob Sullivan
- About Park Meadows’ Fearless Leader: Bob is a 3rd generation Colorado native born and raised in Denver. He’s been with Christy’s since 1990, getting his start in our Cherry Creek store as a rental tech and moving his way up. He’s managed five of our Front Range stores before settling in at the Park Meadows location in 1997. Bob is also part of the Christy Sports ski test team, allowing him to personally test new gear to ensure the best equipment is available for the customer.
Best Restaurants In Denver:
- Bonnie Brae Tavern for a classic Denver spot for great Pizza.
- Easters is the neighborhood bar/ restaurant for a great family vibe.
- Cherry Cricket is always a go to when getting together with friends.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Denver:
1.Cycling up to 150 miles per week.
2.Skiing in the mountains.
3.Playing golf and tennis in the summer.
Places to Stay in Denver:
- Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn.
- Holiday Inn Cherry Creek for proximity to great shopping.
- Brown Palace if you are looking for a swankier option.