Christy Sports- River Run
Christy Sports in Keystone is located in River Run Village near the base of the Gondola.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Christy Sports Keystone at River Run Village is known for their extremely friendly and helpful staff standing by to assist with Keystone ski rentals and snowboard rentals. When skiing or snowboarding in Keystone, you can’t beat this location right by the Gondola! They specialize in listening to and understanding their guest’s needs and strive to help each guest find the perfect outerwear, ski, board, or boot that fits their skill level and budget. Additionally, this location is the only Demo Center in Keystone
What Customers Are Saying:
“I wont think twice about coming back to Christy Sports for anything and everything I need for skiing.” –Matt G.
“This is where you go to get solid mountain gear advice, a stellar fitting, great products and great guarantees.” – Katie M.
“These people understand customer service, that is for sure!” –Tera H.
Store Manager: Brock Johnson
1. About Keystone's Fearless Leader: Brock was born and raised in Kansas and graduated from Kansas State University. His family always vacationed to the Colorado Rockies growing up and he fell in love with the mountains and rivers. On a trip after college he decided to skip the drive back to Kansas and nestled into Summit County, where he has lived since 2007. Brock began his career with Christy Sports managing the Summit County rental delivery service, Door 2 Door and managed that shop for 2 years before moving over to his present location as Manager of the Keystone River Run location.
Best Restaurants Near Keystone:
- Dillon Dam Brewery for friendly service.
- Sauce on the Blue for great food.
- Arapaho Café for good brews.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Keystone:
- Snowboarding in winter.
- Rafting down the river when the snow melts.
- Being outside with his dogs.
Places to Stay in Keystone:
- River Run Village for convenience and proximity to the mountains.
- Air bnb in Keystone.
- VRBO in Keystone.