Christy Sports- Olympus Hills
Christy Sports in Salt Lake City is located at the intersection of S Wasatch Blvd. and Jupiter drive, in the Olympus Hills shopping center.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
The staff at our Olympus Hills location strives to build lasting relationships with their customers and provide top-tier assistance with Salt Lake City ski rentals. Store employees don’t just work in the industry, they are passionate about hitting the slopes themselves and many are instructors at local resorts or run college ski and snowboard clubs in Salt Lake City.
What Customers Are Saying:
“Not only is the customer service fantastic but the gear there was the best I've ever gotten from a rental place” –Shane H.
“I went in looking for a snowboard and I came out a customer for life.” –Michael L.
“Nice, friendly staff, great customer service, and good equipment.” –Liza R.
Store Manager: Cortney Valavane
About Olympus Hills’ Fearless Leader: Cortney was originally born in New Hampshire and moved to Utah in 2006 to be part of the booming ski industry. She has worked at Christy Sports since the Olympus Hills location opened that same year and climbed her way up to store manager. Cortney’s winters, in addition to helping customers with Salt Lake City ski rentals, are spent coaching a teen freeride program at Alta, ski touring in the Wasatch, and free skiing at Snowbird.
Best Restaurants in Salt Lake City:
- Lonestar Taqueria for best fish tacos and burritos in Salt Lake City
- Oh Mai for fast, affordable Pho near the Cottonwood Canyons
- Sushi Groove for live music every day in the evening, awesome creative sushi, and a ski vibe
Places to Stay in Salt Lake City:
- Little America for a classic downtown Salt Lake City location with great amenities.
- Peery Hotel in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City for a vintage vibe.
- Hyatt Place, Cottonwood Heights for great access to Cottonwood Canyons and easy airport access.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Salt Lake City:
- Riding her beach cruiser to shows in Salt Lake City
- Mountain Biking