Christy Sports- Steamboat Central Park
The Central Park Christy Sports is fully equipped to outfit you with awesome snowboard rentals and ski rentals in Steamboat Springs. They have a great range of ski and snowboard outerwear, ski hard goods, casual clothing, and accessories. Their ski and snowboard rental fleet has everything from skis for your first day on the slopes, to this year’s demos. They also carry both retail and rental alpine touring gear, cross country gear and snowshoes, so come talk to their knowledgeable staff about trying something new!
What Customers Are Saying:
“Best ski rental prices in town. The staff had some great recommendations.” –Ben S.
“Every time I visit the store, the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable.” –Jordan K.
“The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and they get you in and out in a jiffy with everything you need.” –Donna W.
Store Manager: Claire Lodico
About Steamboat Central Park’s Fearless Leader: Claire grew up in Melbourne, Australia and came to the United States around 2000 looking for a short-term adventure. She fell in love with skiing, the people, and the culture of Steamboat Springs and decided to stay. She still resides in Steamboat and has worked for Christy Sports since 2005. Her husband has worked for Christy Sports since 2002 so it is truly part of her family.
Best Restaurants in Steamboat:
- Fiesta Jalisco for great Mexican, delicious margaritas, and an easy-going atmosphere for dinner with family or friends.
- Café Diva for a reason to dress up and go out for a nice dinner. The Surf and Turf and the Crème Brulee are the best but be sure to make reservations in advance.
- Mahogany Ridge Brewery for a great place to hang out for happy hour or dinner.
Favorite Outdoor Activities In Steamboat:
- Taking family and friends to Old Town Hot Springs.
- Skiing the mountains in Steamboat.
- Hiking up the mountain with alpine touring gear to enjoy the sunset.