Christy Sports- Steamboat Village Center
Christy Sports in Steamboat Village Center is located on Village Drive just across from Steamboat Resort.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Christy Sports in Steamboat Village Center excels at customer service and is well-equipped to assist with snowboard rentals and ski rentals in Steamboat. That fact combined with their high-quality ski rental equipment allows them to provide a positive rental and retail experience to their guests.
What Customers Are Saying:
“Great selection, great staff, no lines and across the street from the slopes. All with the added benefit of being able to store overnight at the location next to the Gondola. This is the place to rent!” –Scott S.
“The entire team was very helpful at this store. My daughter loved what we got her and Gina Grether, the manager, took the time to ensure we got the right things we needed. Thank you for helping us get our ski vacation going on the right foot.” –Marc L.
“Overall, it was the most pleasant rental experience our family can remember, and we'll definitely be coming back.” –John H.
Store Manager: Gina Grether
- About Steamboat Village Center’s Fearless Leader: Gina has resided in Steamboat Springs since 1993 and has worked for Christy Sports since 2007. She managed the Gondola Square location for seven years before taking over the Village Center location as store manager.
Best Restaurants in Steamboat:
- Creekside Café for awesome breakfast.
- Café Diva for intimate fine dining.
- Ore House for a western atmosphere and excellent steaks.
Favorite Outdoor Activities In Steamboat:
- Riding her motorcycle.
- Skiing in Steamboat.
- Downhill biking in the summer.