Christy Sports- West Vail
Our Christy Sports West Vail location is located in the West Vail Mall adjacent to the Vail Safeway off of exit 173.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Christy Sports West Vail is conveniently located for all your Vail ski rental and snowboard rental needs. They offer not just top notch ski and snowboard rentals in Vail, but boast everything you would need for your condo, time-share or hotel room. There are a wide range of services, places to eat, two grocery stores and a wine and liquor store all within the same shopping area. Ample parking and bus stops are also a huge plus.
What Customers Are Saying:
“I normally travel with my skis but this was my first time renting in Vail and I couldn't be happier with their service. “ –Michael F.
“We will be returning for our rental needs and will be recommending to friends and family!” –Kelsi M.
“Our equipment was fitted to our needs, and the customer service was outstanding.” –Todd S.
Store Manager: Jay Restrepo
About West Vail’s Fearless Leader: Jay is originally from Ringwood, NJ, and relocated to Colorado over 20 years ago to chase the mountains. He had friends already residing in Vail Valley and, after a ten day snowboarding trip, decided that was the place for him as well. Jay currently lives in Avon and has worked for Christy Sports since 2012.
Best Restaurants in Vail:
- Sweet Basil is his “go to” for great food and service
- La Tour is a must-try when visiting and where the local chefs go
- Russell’s for the views and the steak
Places to Stay in Vail:
- The DoubleTree by HiltonVail is right near the shop and has been going through a full renovation
- The Lodge at Vail has top notch amenities and service with a lot of history and is steps away from everything Vail Village has to offer.
- Manor Vail Lodge is a beautiful condominium resort just steps away from Golden Peak, Ski School and the botanical gardens.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Vail:
- Mountain Biking