Christy Sports- Winter Park
Christy Sports Winter Park is located downtown in Cooper Creek Square.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
The team at Christy Sports in Winter Park prides themselves on retaining the most talented employees in the area, so those looking for ski rentals in Winter Park can return to friendly faces they trust time and time again.
What Customers Are Saying:
“Will never rent ski equipment from anyone else!” –Patty W.
“I had 3 wonderful days of skiing because my rental skis and boots performed and fit well!” –Jennifer S.
“The people at Christy sports in Winter park were fabulous!” –Raveesh S.
Store Manager: Jim Peterson
About Winter Park’s Fearless Leader: Jim is originally from Minneapolis, MN and moved to Winter Park in 1981 in pursuit of an active lifestyle and career in the outdoor industry. Jim has lived in Frasier for much of his time in Colorado and started his career with Christy Sports in 1990.
Best Restaurants in Winter Park:
1. Leo’s in Winter Park because of the great food and atmosphere.
2. Fontenots for fresh seafood
3. Devils Thumb Ranch for dinner with friends is a beautiful experience.
Places to Stay in Winter Park:
- Devils Thumb Ranch for the gorgeous setting with great amenities.
- Woodspur Lodge for a great romantic family run lodge experience
- The Alpenglow for convenience and price in town.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Winter Park:
- Alpine and Nordic Skiing.
- Cycling for fitness benefits and peace of mind.
- Hiking in Winter Park.