Lone Star Sports
Lone Star Sports is located adjacent to the River Walk Center in Breckenridge.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Lone Star Sports in Breckenridge has been a family owned ski shop in town for 30 years, so as part of Christy Sports, the team has kept the culture of the shop going. The shop is known for their unbeatably friendly staff and quality Breckenridge ski rentals and snowboard rentals.
What Customers Are Saying:
“Best place for rentals in Breckenridge.” –Mike K.
“The staff is extremely helpful and will go above and beyond to make sure you are set to go for a great day on the mountain.” –Kristen S.
“Great experience, would recommend this place to anyone visiting Breckenridge.” –Deborah K.
Store Manager: Jett Meier
About Lone Star’s Fearless Leader: Jett was born in Oklahoma and moved to the great state of Colorado after college to ski as much as possible. He has lived in Breckenridge since the 2005-06 ski season and starting working for Christy Sports in 2008. He worked his way up to his current position managing Lone Star Sports, acquired by Christy Sports.
Best Restaurants in Breckenridge:
- Briar Rose for the best steak house in town
- Michaels Italian for a local, family owned and operated spot.
- Blue River Bistro for a great late night Happy Hour.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Breckenridge:
- Skiing in Breckenridge.
- Playing Horseshoes.
Places to Stay in Breckenridge:
- Main Street Station for a great location near Peak 9 and town.
- River Mountain Lodge for a short walk to the Gondola and ability to ski back to your condo.
- Grand Timber Lodge for nice accommodations and ski in ski out access.