Powder Tools- Winter Park
Powder Tools Winter Park is located in Cooper Creek Square on the Corner of Cooper Creek Way.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Powder Tools is the place to go for snowboard rentals in Winter Park. They are snowboarders by nature who specialize in helping guests enjoy snowboarding at Winter Park and solely provide boarding equipment. They love utilizing their expertise to help both long-time snowboarders and those snowboarding for the first time.
What Customers Are Saying:
“Both my daughter and I are snowboard instructors and we were impressed. This is about as good as shop as one could find anywhere.” –Edward B.
“After demoing product based on their recommendations, myself, my family, and my friends have all purchased boards, boots and bindings because their recommendations MADE US RIDE BETTER.” –Dimitri N.
“I could not be happier with my overall experience and will ABSOLUTELY come back for any of my gear needs as well as sending my family their way when they come up in March and need rentals and equipment!!” – Grace D.
Store Manager: Bruce Isakson
About Winter Park's Fearless Leader: Bruce grew up in Boulder an original Christy Cat, the youth ski club from the 70’s. He relocated to Winter Park over 25 years ago to take advantage of some of the best mogul runs in the world. He lives walking distance from the store and has been “slingin’ snowboards” at Christy Sports since ’95.
Best Restaurants in Winter Park:
- Casa Mexico for great homemade Mexican food.
- Fraser Valley Hot Dog for gourmet hot dogs and burgers.
- Carvers Bakery for a real bakery, breakfast and lunch.
Places to Stay in Winter Park:
- At the ski are for convenience.
- Sundowner Motel for an affordable option.
- Devils Thumb for a nicer but pricier place.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Winter Park:
- Snowboarding of course.
- Skateboarding at the skate park next to the amphitheater. (one of the best)
- Mountain biking on one of the many Winter Park bike trails accessible from town.