Christy Sports- Peaks Hotel
Our Christy Sports location is located in the lobby of the Peaks Hotel in Park City, UT.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Our location within the Peak’s Hotel makes it convenient for guests to rent skis and snowboards right where they’re staying! The Peaks Hotels luxury accommodations, on-site restaurant, and café are a perfect complement to our Performance and Demo Ski rentals in Park City.
What Customers Are Saying:
“We stayed in the Peak Hotels so it was super convenient to rent from this location.” –Don H.
“Great little ski shop & rentals.” –Alena S.
“We rented the Demo package and exchanged skis/made adjustments through our stay. Really made the skiing experience awesome!” –Jessica F.
Store Manager: Matthew Swett
About Peaks Hotel’s Fearless Leader: Matthew started working for Christy Sports in Vail in 2008. Matthew is a Maine transplant who moved to Vail, Colorado before relocating to Salt Lake City, UT in 2013. He took over the Peaks Hotel Rental location in 2016. Matthew loves the access to the mountains, desert, and city life in Salt Lake City and spends much of his time outdoors. He believes the best part about Utah is if we get a spell of bad snow in the winter or foul weather in the shoulder season the beautiful desert is only a short drive away!
Best Restaurants in Park City:
- Versante Hearth and Bar, right on site at the store! Great Pizzas, pasta, and sandwiches, with a full bar, live entertainment, and great atmosphere!
- Davanzas – a total dive, but right off of the Town Lift on Main St Park City! Great pizzas and cheesesteaks.
- 5 Seeds – a fresh take on locally sourced, fresh ingredients. Limited menu, but it rotates frequently and the items on it are always delicious.
Places to Stay in Park City:
Peak’s Hotel is located just minutes from ski resorts and Main Street, and guests can effortlessly reserve ski rentals or snowboard rentals with Christy Sports right where they are staying.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Park City:
- Hiking in the Uinta and Wasatch Mountains
- Skining in the Winter
- Rock Climbing in Big or Little Cottonwood Canyon in the Summer