Christy Sports- Telluride Heritage Plaza
This Telluride Christy Sports is located in Heritage Plaza, at the base of lift #4 Village Express.
Best Reason to Visit This Store:
Christy Sports in Telluride is located at the heart of Mountain Village, making it a convenient stop to rent skis, snowboards, and equipment before hitting the beautiful Telluride slopes. The service at this ski shop is unmatched and our team only deals in demo products so everything they carry is top of the line.
What Customers Are Saying:
“Jeff and the guys running the shop are welcoming, helpful and good at what they do.” –Stan L.
“If you want some of the best customer service in the Mountain Village, and with a smile to boot...come visit these guys.” –Amber B.
“My family was there the first week in January. The equipment was excellent and they worked with all 6 of us to make sure we had the right stuff.”– Will N.
Store Manager: Jeff Sutton
About Telluride’s Fearless Leader: Jeff was born in Michigan and, after graduating from Michigan State with a degree in supply chain management, headed west to enjoy the great outdoors. Jeff began working with Christy Sports in 2008 as a boot-fitter and rental tech before moving to the Telluride Mountain Village location as store manager when it opened in 2010.
Best Restaurants in Telluride:
- Siam for fantastic and authentic Thai food.
- Sheridan Chop House for the best steak in town.
- Brown Dog Pizza- the Detroit style is a must try!
Places to Stay in Telluride:
- Hotel Columbia for a boutique hotel at the base of Gondola in Telluride.
- Madeline for a hotel in Mountain Village core with the best pool in town.
- Town Park offers camping is in Town Park for a reasonable fee during summer.
Favorite Outdoor Activities in Telluride:
1. Fly Fishing
2. Playing Guitar
3. Hiking the beautiful mountains in Colorado.